During our 2013 PMO Forum and Survey we uncovered an important gap in the perspectives of PMOs and their executives coupled with an alarming statistic that 22% of PMOs disbanded over the last 2 years.
Consequently our 2014 PMO Forum and Survey will concentrate on gaining perspective and insight into what executives need and expect from PMOs, programmes and projects, common challenges and how to overcome them.
If you are responsible for executing strategy or leading a PMO don’t miss this event.
Join the PM-Partners group in September 2014 at the PMO Forum to gain insights, perspective and direction for the PMO, coupled with leading speakers, local Australian research, thought provoking topics and discussion.
The event will draw upon research gathered from Australian and global organisations, incorporating the day-to-day experiences of Australia’s leading PMO managers and executives, thought leadership and case studies from PM-Partners group.
Suited to PMO managers, experienced project managers or business executives who are responsible for executing organisational strategy.
Forum attendance includes:
- A unique insight into the day-to-day operations Australian PMOs.
- Learn how the latest best practice is shaping project, program and portfolio execution.
- Discover new strategies based upon local research.
- Save time and money by discussing your ideas with expert practitioners and peers.
- Premium seating at the forum with 6 speakers.
- A copy of PM-Partners’ report on the Direction of PMO (valued at $500).
- Refreshments and VIP cocktail party
Gain executive perspective and insight. During our 2013 PMO Forum and Survey we uncovered an important gap in the perspectives of PMOs and their executivesLearn more »
Why do you need an effective Assurance Framework?Learn more »
3 Foundations for understanding the benefits of a project
Bias Driving Failure Approximately 70% of projects either fail or are delivered late. This figure is consistent with research by PM-Partners group and international bodiesLearn more »