PRINCE2® (Projects In Controlled Environments) is a globally recognised project management methodology. Originating from the UK, it is based on the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (by AXELOS Limited).
PRINCE2® is used extensively in more than 150 countries across the world. It is widely considered as the leading method in project management, with in excess of 20,000 organizations benefiting from its trusted approach.
PM-Partners group is a PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
As more companies adopt project management into their businesses, the demand for knowledgeable practitioners increases globally. In gaining recognition as a professional, knowledge of such methodologies is paramount. PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification form the basis of the PRINCE2® accreditation program. Our intention is to teach the understanding of the PRINCE2® principles, processes and themes. In addition, our goal is for every participant to attain PRINCE2® certification.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
The workshop has the following objectives:
- Understand the benefits PRINCE2® brings to an organisation’s project and business environment.
- Understand, apply and use PRINCE2® to deliver projects
- Address and manage risks, complexity and issues using PRINCE2®
- Understand PRINCE2® terminology as compared with other project management guides e.g. PMBOK® Guide
- Prepare candidates for taking the Foundation examination
**IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE YOUR COURSE OBJECTIVES, PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO DO PRE-COURSE WORK FOR THE FOUNDATION WORKSHOP**
Who this Course is designed for
This workshop is designed for:
- Project Managers, Team Leaders, Project Support Staff, Quality Managers, Project Stakeholders
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.