PM-Partners attended ‘ Agile Australia – The Art of Simplicity ‘, conference this week.
Agile Australia 2015 explored innovation through collaboration and how to build a culture of team empowerment.
The presentations were centred on the latest agile trends and lessons from the field, which promoted healthy discussions.
Key take aways included:
- New ways to work with your team, your stakeholders, customers, and leaders.
- Learning to adapt to rapidly changing market conditions.
- Tools to create more valuable and high-quality solutions faster.
- How to stay nimble and grow into truly resilient organisations.
- Embracing ‘The Art of Simplicity’.
It was fabulous to see so many of our existing clients there; and many potential new partnerships too. All teams / organisations are at varying stages of embracing agility. There were over 1100 delegates from government departments and the corporate community alike – all understanding the benefits of agile.
Great networking event with colleagues, clients and like-minded Agilists.