When we refer to virtual (classroom) training we are meaning just that: delivering live training (not pre-recorded) with a trainer to wherever you are real-time – otherwise referred to as Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Our trainers are based in actual training rooms complete with training and AV equipment.
AgileSHIFT® Virtual Classroom Training
Our virtual training is streamed live (not pre-recorded) with an accredited trainer in real-time – otherwise referred to as Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Brought to you by experienced trainers based on our market leading materials and content.
Our trainers are based in real training rooms complete with audio visual equipment. We apply best practices incorporating a modular approach with frequent activities, visual engagement, appropriate pace and relevant dynamic learning to add value.
KEY TOPICS & DELIVERY
OUTCOMES & CERTIFICATION
About this Course
Kodak. Blockbuster. Nokia. Big businesses have failed to survive in a competitive and disruptive marketplace.
Increasing customer demand and expectation, the rise of disruptive competitors shaking up established industries, legacy processes that no longer fit in today’s environment, a company culture that fails to support rapid go-to-market.
These factors are all driving change and most organisations today know they need to transform if they want to survive.
AgileSHIFT, developed by global best practice providers AXELOS, helps prepare everyone across an organisation for transformational change. This offering provides staff with the knowledge and guidance to be able to understand, engage with and influence change by embracing agile and lean ways of working.
Taking a holistic view of an organisation, this easily tailorable, lightweight framework helps organisations on their change journey and to thrive in an ever emerging disruptive and competitive marketplace.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain why organisations need to create a culture of enterprise agility in response to a changing context
- Start to think and work differently to enable change
- Talk confidently about what it means to be agile
- Use the easily tailorable lightweight AgileSHIFT framework to champion change within their organisation
Who is this course for?
The purpose of AgileSHIFT is to win over the hearts and minds of the entire organization.
This course is therefore targeted at both:
- The “change enablers” who have been tasked by the organization to lead or be an active part of a transformation change business.
- Senior positions in functions that have an awareness of, and interaction with, agile delivery but are interested in learning more
Typical audience members include:
- Transformation lead/manager
- Change lead/manager
- Coach/evangelist roles (could relate to agile)
- Senior positions within Product Management, Portfolio (PMO), Finance, HR, Legal, Sales and Marketing, Commercial, Procurement and Operations
Qualification: AgileSHIFT Certificate
Nominal Days: 2 days
Creating a Culture of Enterprise Agility
What is changing, and why we all have to be part of it. The increasing role of technology. The power of disruptors. Enterprise agility.
Making the AgileSHIFT
How we can all start to think and work differently to enable change. Creating a culture of enterprise agility. The AgileSHIFT framework, principles and practices.
The AgileSHIFT Delivery Approach
What it means to be an agile team. AgileSHIFT roles. AgileSHIFT workflow: creating a vision, working through a complete iteration and reviewing work practices via a retrospective.
How this course is delivered
Trainers of this course will use a practical delivery approach to provide participants with a ‘hands-on’, multi-faceted and challenging learning experience.
This course is offered as:
- A standard public course run virtually
- A standard virtual course run exclusively for your organisation
- Part of a consultancy package accompanied with tailored virtual training
Materials: A comprehensive participant handbook and the AXELOS AgileSHIFT Guide is provided.
Outcomes and Certification Eligibility
The course includes the AgileSHIFT examination which consists of:
- 33 multiple choice questions
- 60% pass mark (20/33)
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book