The client had a need to successfully programme manage the build of a new purpose built corporate head office and collocate with its sister company into the one building, all to occur by an immovable deadline set two years prior.
The 2 year project was completed two weeks ahead of schedule and under the budget identified in the business case and signed off by the steering committee.
- Identify a suitable location
- Creation of a suitable office design
- Preparing both organisations for significant change
- Construction of the building
- Completing the fit-out
- Managing challenging and at times conflicting priorities from two organisations
The 2 year project was completed two weeks ahead of schedule and under the budget identified in the business case and signed off by the steering committee. A significant number of organisation change management activities were conducted in order to bring all employees along the journey.
One Success measure was the fact that all 700 employees were relocated and inducted to the new premises and were productive by mid-day of day 1.
Download PDF Version