PM-Partners group Delivery Services – Extended Project Workforce
Our client was seeking a flexible resourcing model to reduce costs and improve internal delivery time.
PM-Partners provided the right capability, at the right time, without the client having to carry the cost of any ‘bench-time’ and ensured challenged projects were put back on track to deliver.
Our client provides corporate shared services to NSW Government agencies and engaged the PM-Partners group to provide a flexible project workforce solution to service the needs of the constantly changing demands and complexities of the portfolio.
The portfolio had a broad range of programmes and projects spanning:
- Client transitions to shared services platforms
- Capital programme for maintenance and enhancement of ICT infrastructure and business systems
- Corporate and shared services projects to streamline the provision of services in Government
- Highly specialised, end-to-end Programme Management Office service disciplines, toolsets and advice
- Three core areas of focus:
- Strategy collaboration
- Change management; and
- Facilitate programme execution
- Management of client demand and delivery via facilitation of a forum, liaison with service lines (HR, IT, Finance, Asset Management, etc.)
- Provision of programme analysis and reporting; and liaison with our client’s business partners and their project management teams
- Provision of project management office assets and tools
- Assisting Project Management Lead on an ‘as-required’ basis regarding PMO configuration
- Undertaking project management Quality Assurance
PM-Partners group provided high quality specialist project delivery solutions to support our Public Sector client in delivering services to their clients, significantly reducing internal costs and improving internal delivery time.
Download PDF Version
- The right capability, at the right time, without the client having to carry the cost of any ‘bench-time’
- A second level of support, ensuring challenged projects were put back on track to deliver
- Accountability beyond a traditional contractor model