Complex Business Process Re-engineering to support Finance Transformation
Replace existing in-house solution to eliminate manual processes and reduce the risk of financial misstatement for Interline Revenue Accounting and Billing.
Successfully implemented a sustainable system, processes and resource model to support an expanding operation and additional franchises.
Our client identified a critical need for an automated and integrated Interline Revenue Accounting System.
The Project team (with cooperation from Commercial and Systems teams) completed significant business process re-engineering to streamline existing manual processes and accounting treatments to support the implementation.
The project was of high complexity given business requirements included multi-currency, multi-geography, multi-language and multi-commercial agreement constraints.
The final solution relies on a BPO (Business Process Outsource) Model to support internal accounting teams to enable a scalable solution to support business growth.
PM-Partners group successfully:
Download PDF Version
- Implemented a sustainable system, processes and resource model to support an expanding operation and additional franchises.
- Mitigated financial risks with enhanced internal control functionalities
- Streamlined and centralised the Interline Revenue Accounting functions within a group shared services environment
- Reduced resource cost to support the Interline Revenue Accounting Solution
- Improved billing efficiency resulting in enhanced cash-flow and reduced revenue leakage