Meet Hannah O’Brien!
Tell us about your role at PM-Partners?
I work on the Marketing team looking after Marketing Automation and email marketing, this involves designing, building and implementing campaigns to engage new and existing clients. Data analysis is a big part of my job too, with lots of reports to identify trends, clients and data quality, this is to ensure campaigns are accurately targeting people or see if they need improvement or redirection. I am involved when we have events (invitations, follow ups etc.), website promotions or emailing relevant industry articles creating these emails with the use of HTML code.
Tell us 3 interesting things about yourself?
- I use to work at Maccas
- I’m passionate about donuts
- I’ve been to 26 countries
What’s your favourite movie?
- Forrest Gump ❤
What are you currently binge watching on Netflix?
- Not huge on Netflix as I love trashy TV, currently watching the Batchelorette and Love Island – don’t judge me ha!
Favourite country to visit?
- Italy…the food (prosecco and limoncello included), the people and the history, what’s not to love??
What do you like best about working for PM-Partners group?
- The people, I’m very lucky to work with colleagues who I class as my friends and I enjoy coming to work each day. Working with a group of people who give you the support you need on a daily basis is a rare find, especially when it is actually genuine.
How would you describe PM-Partners group in 3 words?