The effective implementation of an Enterprise Project Management (EPM) Solution such as Microsoft Project Server 2010 isn’t about software configuration, it’s about business results. The implementation of an EPM system within an organisation is a strategic decision. The initiative should be instigated at the highest levels of organisational decision-making with clear corporate objectives including:
- Greater governance
- Decreased time to market
- Project cost savings
- Improved alignment of projects to strategy
- Increased resource visibility and decision making
Getting the software installed with the correct configuration and architecture is fundamental to success. However, making the technology work for the business and people across the business is where the true value and complexity lies.
Our enterprise project management specialists have been working with Microsoft Project and EPM since its inception and can:
- Assess your organisational readiness including effectiveness of project management processes and infrastructure
- Define requirements and the most appropriate method of implementation and configuration
- Assist with managing organisational change and engaging stakeholders
- Install a new Microsoft Project Server or configure and assess an existing implementation
- Plan your implementation including pilot and controlled phases
- Create custom templates and standards to save time and simplify use
- Train your project managers, team and administrators
- Assess problems, document a plan of action and help improve a challenged implementation
- Establish a rigorous governance regime including health checks and assessments
- Recommend a model of ongoing support tailored to the needs of your organisation.
PM-Partners will support the planning, implementation and governance of your EPM project to ensure it achieves business results.
We would value the opportunity to further discuss your EPM initiatives and how we may support your success. Please call our office on 1300 701 314.