Don’t get left behind…
“Programme Management may be defined as the co-ordinated organisation, direction and implementation of a portfolio of projects and activities that together achieve outcomes and realise benefits that are of strategic importance.” Managing Successful Programmes.
Programme Management is a vital component in the delivery of strategic/business initiative and change.
Delivering the right benefits and outcomes from change requires a structured framework to co-ordinate, communicate, align, manage and control the activities involved. Programme Management provides this framework through organisation, processes, inputs, outputs and a focus on strategic thinking.
Examples of such programmes are:
- Organisation mergers and integration programmes
- Major new business line launches
- Large or complex multi-functional IT Projects
- Major restructuring/corporate re-engineering
- Major cost reduction initiatives