Did you know?
That as an AXELOS Accredited Consulting Partner (ACP), PM-Partners are accredited to provide P3M3® maturity assessments.
What is P3M3®?
The Portfolio, Programme, and Project Management Maturity Model (P3M3®) from AXELOS provides a framework to assess and benchmark an organisation’s current performance and effectively develop plans for improvement.
The P3M3® contains three models that enable independent assessment. There are no inter-dependencies between the models; an organisation may, for example, be more mature in project management than programme management. The models are:
- Portfolio Management (PfM3)
- Programme Management (PgM3)
- Project Management (PjM3)
What does this mean for you?
P3M3 can be used to provide the basis for the development of an improvement plan to help an organisation to be more effective in delivering change and transformation.
We can provide a specialist objective analysis of maturity levels in portfolio, programme and project management, including:
- Facilitated self-assessments
- Full diagnostic assessment which provides the capability for an organization to understand the root cause analysis of the organization’s performance
- Full certified P3M3 assessment which allows organizations to display their maturity assessment level through the formal award
Want to know more?
If you are interested in finding out more about P3M3® and how it can benefit both you and your organisation then please call us on 1300 70 13 14 today.
P3M3® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited