During our 2013 PMO Forum and Survey we uncovered an important gap in the perspectives of PMOs and their executives coupled with an alarming statistic that 22% of PMOs disbanded over the last 2 years.
Consequently our 2015 PMO Forum and Survey concentrated on gaining perspective and insight into what executives need and expect from PMOs, programmes and projects, common challenges and how to overcome them.
The event will drew upon research gathered from Australian and global organisations, incorporating the day-to-day experiences of Australia’s leading PMO managers and executives, thought leadership and case studies from PM-Partners group.
Forum attendance included:
- Unique insight into the day-to-day operations Australian PMOs.
- Learn how the latest best practice is shaping project, program and portfolio execution.
- Discover new strategies based upon local research.
- Save time and money by discussing your ideas with expert practitioners and peers.
- A copy of PM-Partners’ PMO Trends Report (valued at $500).
- Refreshments and networking event.
Gain executive perspective and insight. During our 2013 PMO Forum and Survey we uncovered an important gap in the perspectives of PMOs and their executives coupled with an alarming statistic that 22% of PMOs…Learn more »
Having it all: Agile and PRINCE2®
Is it really possible to take a structured project management method like PRINCE2 and apply it successfully in an agile context? Can we really have the best of both worlds?AXELOS’ latest…Learn more »
Agile or Business Agility?
Whilst Agile process adoption could prove to be an important part of your project success, when Agile is adapted to your organisation’s needs and requirements, it could yield better business returns, helping you outperform…Learn more »