Global research shows that project strategy execution has a less than 40% chance of being effectively executed. Organisations that successfully execute even run-of-the-mill strategies outperform those that fail to execute the most brilliant plans.
Alignment of project strategy execution is deceptively difficult. The linchpin to success is the effective dissemination of strategic intent through clearly articulated expected outcomes, economic benefits and project deliverables.
PM-Partners group can support your organisation from initial planning throughout the strategy life cycle to ensure effective alignment and execution. We can assist with:
- Determining the appropriate programs to underpin the strategic initiative.
- Establishing the overall framework for project delivery.
- Establishing processes including a project management office (PMO), program management, project management and business analysis.
- Educating and certifying your personnel via our project management courses.
- Providing expert advice and assistance in project management and program management.
- Driving governance using health checks and assessments.
Please contact our office on 1300 701 314 for further information. Our range of project management certification courses fully support project strategy execution at the highest levels.
“PM-Partners has done a really good job,” said Mr Croll. “We have much better control of these complex projects now. It is a key part of bringing agility into the organisation.”