Perspective and insight into Business Transformations, Business Agility,
and complex Programmes and PMOs
Enterprise-wide transformations are on the increase. They promise the opportunity to create business value, optimise operations and build strategic capabilities. However, with these opportunities come challenges – organisations typically need to be willing to overhaul their ingrained ways of doing things.
The 2018 PM-Partners Transformation Forum will offer attendees exclusive insights, trends and direction from leading speakers in the industry.
The results from the 2018 Transformation Survey will be revealed, consisting of research gathered from both Australian and global organisations. The experiences of Australia’s leading executives, Transformation leaders, Programme and PMO managers coupled with thought leadership and case studies from PM-Partners group will be showcased, inspiring thought provoking discussion with peers.
Forum attendance includes:
- Unique insight of Business Transformations, Agile Implementations, Complex Programmes and PMOs.
- Learn how the latest practice is shaping direction.
- Discover new strategies based upon local research.
- Save time and money by discussing your ideas with expert practitioners and peers.
- A copy of PM-Partners’ Transformation Trends Report (valued at $500)
- Refreshments and networking event
If you are responsible for executing strategy or leading change don’t miss this event
DATE: 20 September 2018
TIME: 9am – 5pm (followed by networking)
WHERE: Ivy, Ballroom, 330 George Street, Sydney
$600 (Excl GST)
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $349 per ticket (Excl GST)