Why Choose PM-Partners
Committed to accelerated performance and business agility.
We deliver projects and build capabilities that drive business results.
Modern business is all about quantum leaps, brilliant strategies and breakthrough solutions, but, they’re nothing without solid execution, alignment and transformation of ideas into realities.
We believe business success (yours and ours) relies on project success. So, we help our clients get better results from their projects, programmes and PMOs, by applying maximum flexibility to delivery, based on over 20 years’ experience.
How do we do it?
- We have a passion for adding customer value
- We balance speed, agility and pragmatism
- We have unrivalled knowledge and expertise
Benefits for you?
- Like you, we are results focused.
- We build in safeguards, checks and balances
- Our projects are effective, efficient and successful
- Doing more, with less
- Our Principal Consultants support you and provide objective oversight and advice
- Additional capability; scalability; accountability
- We provide end-to-end accountability in managing your project, programme or PMO
- We provide surety of outcomes with less cost and reduce risk
Whether you’re looking to develop, assess or improve your project, programme, portfolio management or PMO practices – we can partner with you to provide the right level of quality, speed, flexibility and delivery assurance, allowing you to focus on the bigger picture.
We provide advice to enhance processes and systems; project health checks, assurance & governance; methodologies; enterprise project management & portfolio management systems; project, programme and PMO alignment to specific business objectives.
Since 1996, we have helped thousands of organisations and individuals achieve their professional development goals and have supported our clients, ensuring business strategies are executed to achieve business success through successful projects.
- Reduce your operating costs and delivery risk with a flexible project workforce
- Save time, cost and reputation with a project health check
- Improve skills across an entire project workforce
- Get access to the right people at the right time to run critical projects
- Get a PMO up and running in 20 days
Why choose PM-Partners group for your training and capability improvement?
- We have been established for 20 years
- We have a team of over 350 people
- We manage over $3BN of client projects
- We train/certify 9500+ Project and business professionals each year
- We have insights into the latest trends, due to our extensive research and involvement/management of projects and programmes of work
- Run workshops, deliver projects and advise clients
- Have up-to-date real world knowledge, experience, war stories and lessons learned
- Perform Health Checks, Audits and Assurance, Post-Implementation Reviews
- Our trainers are Subject Matter Experts who are out in the workforce delivering projects when they are not in the classroom
- More people pass with PM-Partners than any other training organisation
- APMG Foundation exams guaranteed
- We don’t cut corners. High quality expert facilitation with a focus on results, combining practical experience, the latest thinking and global standards with quality materials
We can look after YOUR career
- Dedicated in-house resourcing team
- Free advice and guidance
- We care about you and your success
- For certification courses – all exams fees included
- No extras for manuals / courseware
- Pens and notepads included
- Brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, unlimited tea & coffee
- NO EXTRAS
We offer customised in-house training
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings with group training
- Training times crafted around your schedule
- The ability to address specific employee training needs
- Reduced travel costs and time
- Convenience – Programs are delivered at a time, location and pace that fit in with your business schedule
- Actively promotes the exchange of ideas and shared knowledge
- Greater information retention through team interaction
What others say about us
“One of the best courses I have ever been on”
“Everything was just so relevant”
“A really well facilitated training program. Excellent way to get familiar with the PRINCE2® methodology.”
“I felt sufficiently prepared and confident going in to both PRINCE2 exams thanks to this course. Delivery by the course facilitators was to the high standards that I’ve come to expect from PM Partners.”
“Great course, interactive and delivered in a very structured approach making it easier to absorb the content.”
“Highly recommended for gaining project manager skills and knowledge of a very useful methodology for all types projects.”
“An excellent course with the right balance of practical & analytical mix. Trainer was excellent.”
“Great Trainer, great content, coordinated well and executed professionally. Would recommend to anyone wanting to formalise their experience or anyone wanting to put theory behind their hands on experience.”
“I would highly recommend this course to any project manager looking to get Prince2 certification. The course structure and delivery were excellent.”
“I’ve recently completed PRINCE2 and AgilePM Practitioner certifications, the facilitator had deep knowledge of Project Management coupled the ability to break down and convey complex topics was outstanding. I would definitely recommend PM-Partners to anyone wishing to complete a Project Management certification.”
“Great facilitator, wealth of knowledge and so enthusiastic about the project management world. Thanks!”