Your strategy is defined… Is your organisation, executive and delivery model set up for success?
As executives establish strategies for transformation they are faced with countless decisions. Ultimately you are defining tomorrow’s way of working, changing the way you operate, how people and customers will interact, whist implementing new technologies to support this.
Business barriers are becoming simplified by technology, creating disruption we hadn’t even heard of a few years ago.
A transformation journey is not easy. Business and Government departments of all sizes are having to overhaul old business models, systems and engrained ways of working. Some are fortunate to establish transformational activity top down, some unfortunately evolve bottom up, but all contain significant opportunities and hazards along the way.
Successful transformation relies upon clear strategy and a solid business case coupled with experienced execution and a consistent drive from senior executives. Creating readiness and the right prerequisites to underpin the transformation effort is key:
- Is there a sound translation of the strategy into agreed objectives that will direct effort to measurable progress rather than overwhelming the organisation?
- Has the right delivery model been chosen, have options been presented, has programme design been conducted?
- How ready is the organisation and has enough been done to put the necessary decision making structures in place?
- Is there appropriate experience, capacity and capability for this scale of change and to deal with resistance?
What we can do for you:
Our Transformation Consultants are experienced executives that can support and work with you to:
- Help translate your strategy into an implementable set of objectives, enabling clarity and accountability
- Guide and advise busy executives responsible for execution, including the establishment of focused priorities against your strategic plan or turnaround plan
- Assess organisational readiness and prerequisites for success
- Refine, evaluate or define the business case and help establish a value management plan
- Design fit for purpose support structures, management controls, decision making and governance principles that actively move the transformation forward
- Align and set up business transformation programme management
As C Level executives establish strategies for transformation they are faced with countless decisions. The variables to successfully delivering complex business transformations are vast. You are defining tomorrow’s way of working, changing the way you operate, how people and customers will interact whist implementing new technologies to support this. During this time the organisation can’t sit still, it must change and manage today’s business whist balancing these competing demands.
PM-Partners experienced, strategic practitioners can provide you with the right support and guidance to help on your transformation journey.