Driving the execution of critical programmes and projects to deliver complex change.
A Transformation Programme Office allows organisations to focus on core business and deal with today’s change whilst setting up the necessary infrastructure to guide and govern integrated programmes and projects to implement tomorrow’s change.
As C Level executives establish strategies for transformation they are faced with countless decisions. The variables to successfully delivering complex business transformations are vast. You are defining tomorrow’s way of working, changing the way you operate, how people and customers will interact whilst implementing new technologies to support this. During this time the organisation must continue to evolve and manage today’s business whist balancing these competing demands. Considering all of this, it’s not surprising that many transformational initiatives fail to hit their mark.
Organisations that have existing PMOs and EPMOs find they are crucial for supporting the execution of change to today’s business. A temporary Transformation Programme Office allows an organisation to focus on its core business and deal with today’s change whilst setting up the necessary infrastructure to guide and govern integrated programmes and projects to implement tomorrow’s change. It helps determine portfolio priorities, ensure they align with the transformation strategy, helps establish the right strategy, design and change authorities; and drives the execution of critical programmes and projects to deliver complex change.
We have a long and successful track record and can improve or establish a Transformation PMO using our people and frameworks or use a mix of yours and ours to support the Transformation Programme Leader.
What we can do for you:
- Provide an experienced team and complete infrastructure of tried and tested tools and techniques to run your Transformation Programme Office
- Advise on the appropriate set up, structure, roles, delivery models and governance
- Define the programme blueprint and individual streams ‘end game objectives’
- Facilitate independent reviews and health checks
- Provide people for key roles with the right skills and experience
- Resource, forecast and manage the master schedule, issues, risk and cost to optimise corporate spend, increase variance visibility and maintain focus on progress
- Provide the Transformation Board and executives with appropriate decision support
- Ensure activity evolves in alignment with strategy in a structured way
The PM-Partners group has over 20 years’ experience of running, supporting, or salvaging business transformation programme management offices, which has seen us successfully manage a rich history of complex change.
We have a series of case studies and examples that we can present along with various service and pricing models, including a managed service (predictable fixed monthly fee).
Contact us on 1300 70 13 14 to speak to our consultants.