Watch the webinar recording
The Official Release:
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) 5th edition
In our first event we discussed the release of the 5th edition of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®). MSP® is the go-to certification for aspiring and current Programme professionals and is a globally recognised framework that enables organisations to lead investments through change.
John Edmonds, the PPM Portfolio Development Manager at AXELOS Global Best Practice leads a team of expert panelists in a discussion around the changes, improvements, and impacts the new edition will have on the delivery of Programmes.
What was discussed during this webinar:
- Applied learnings – key takeaways from the course that can be used immediately in the workplace
- Who should study MSP® and why?
- How Enterprise Agility fits into Programme Management
- How qualifications in MSP® help organisations, and professionals to develop their capabilities
- If not MSP® then what? Learning pathways available for project professionals
Please note: There has been an update since this webinar was conducted. To be eligible to sit the MSP Practitioner exam, participants must have attended the Foundation course and obtained a pass in the MSP Foundation exam (5th Edition).