PM-Partners group Training Client Terms and Conditions
1. The PM-Partners group offer value for money and great results for our clients. Our broad range of services are delivered internationally by facilitators that are not only experts practicing in their field but also approved by the relevant examining body. Our content and capability practice has evolved over 17 years to incorporate the latest Best Practice standards and thinking.
When registering or booking a course please ensure to include all your contact details. We will provide an email acknowledgement of your booking.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call 1300 70 13 14 or email email@example.com
2. FEE STRUCTURE. All fees are + GST at 10%. The fee stated covers the time required to perform the stated tasks. Any additional tasks required will be charged at an agreed fee prior to commencement.
3. PAYMENT OF FEES. For public and in-house training, Bookings will only be secured upon receipt of full payment or where a Company Purchase Order is supplied. Payment is due at time of course booking or within 7 days of invoice date.
Where payment is not received by course start date then we have the right to refuse the delegate(s) entry to the course. In these circumstances, the invoice in question will remain payable in full.
Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, direct funds transfer or cheque (please allow time for clearance 14 days prior to course commencement). For further information please call 1300 70 13 14 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If a purchase order is provided. The purchase order represents a legal offer to confirm the booking and buy the products or services.
The PM-Partners group reserves the right to change prices from time to time due to market conditions.
4. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. All payments made by Visa and MasterCard are subject to a 2% surcharge. All payments made by AMEX are subject to a 3% surcharge. This is unfortunately due to the additional Merchant fees PM-Partners group are charged for processing the payment.
5. CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING. In-house training bookings cannot be confirmed until payment or a purchase order is received. Public training workshop bookings cannot be confirmed until payment or a purchase order is received. Payment is due at time of course booking or within 7 days of invoice date.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY. Each party will keep confidential and not disclose or make public the Confidential Information of the other party without the prior written consent of the other party.
7. QUOTATION VALIDITY. Proposals are valid for a period of 20 (twenty) days from the date issued
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. PM-Partners group intellectual property is one of the foundations of our business and consequently: The material used for consulting engagements or education workshops when owned or created by Project Management Partners, remains the property of Project Management Partners Pty Limited. No part of any Project Management Partners documentation, training manual, courseware or methodology may be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording or otherwise without the express written permission of Project Management Partners Pty Ltd.
Where there is an integration of PM-Partners group and Client intellectual property.
a) Pre-contract intellectual property (materials created or owned by PM-Partners group prior to formal client engagement): Materials used for consulting engagements or education workshops that are owned or created by PM-Partners group (for example standard training materials and methodologies) is intellectual property owned by PM-Partners group and remains so at all times.
Pre contract material, content, information or process that contains specific client owned content is regarded as the clients’ Intellectual Property and respected accordingly.
b) Post-contract intellectual property (materials created for the client during the engagement that may be paid for by the client): In respect of any articles, documents, reports, designs, layouts, photographs or any material whatsoever prepared, created, written or otherwise is shared intellectual property between the client and PM-Partners group unless otherwise agreed in writing. This does not include any Pre-contract intellectual property of either party.
9. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES. PM-Partners group will provide a full refund less 10% administration fee for cancellations of assignments, workshops and courses where adequate notice of no less than 14 days is provided in writing. Transfers to alternate dates with notice in writing of no less than 14 days will be accommodated where possible at no charge. Substitutions can be accommodated with less than 14 days notice and will incur a 10% administration fee. Cancellations with less than 14 days notice will be at full cost. No transfers or refunds are permitted within 14 days of course commencement date; however the provision of a substitute attendee is permitted and is subject to a 10% administration fee.
Cancellations, refunds, transfers and alternate date changes are not available on special offers and discounted courses.
Non-attendance is deemed as cancellation without notice and payment in full is due.
All orders placed through the company website are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Re-sellers are required to make payment in full and upfront before any booking is confirmed.
The PM-Partners group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. We will endeavour to avoid changes of this nature, if however a change is necessary we will advise the customer as soon as the change is known and we will work with you to reschedule a suitable date or agree an amicable outcome.
10. PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS. Discounts are valid on public training courses only. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers at PM-Partners group.
11. DEFERRING OF EXAMINATIONS / WORKSHOPS. In the case that the customer wishes to defer the examination / workshop upon commencement of the workshop to a later date, they will be subject to a reschedule fee of $500 and must reschedule within 6 months of the original exam date. 24 hours’ notice must be given in advance of the original exam time. We do not allow the deferral of Foundation examinations.
12. REFUNDS. In the case where a refund is made to the customer by PM-Partners group, the refund may take up to 30 working days to be processed.
13. PERSONAL BELONGINGS. Personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the participant. The PM-Partners group accepts no responsibility for loss or damage.
14. COMPLAINTS. If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us as soon as possible after the event that has caused you concern. We will investigate and respond to the complaint within 14 working days.
15. LIABILITY. PM-Partners group endeavour to satisfy the requirements of their clients. In the unlikely event of any claim, action or demand made against PM-Partners group, PM-Partners group liability will be capped at the total amount of fees received from the client pertaining to the work in any consecutive 2-month period.
16. NO POACHING. The Customer undertakes to not entice away or endeavour to entice away from PM-Partners group any employee or contractor of PM-Partners group within 1 year of completing any work carried out unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties. The Customer acknowledges that the prohibition and restriction contained in this clause are reasonable in the circumstances and necessary to protect the business of PM-Partners group.
17. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, all the other provisions of these terms will remain in full force and effect.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings between the parties and constitute the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the Services.
19. ACCEPTANCE. By instructing PM-Partners group to commence work or by attending a PM-Partners group course (regardless of the booking process/method) you are accepting the above terms.