Many organisations find the delivery of in-house training courses a cost-effective way of meeting their employee’s development needs.
We can tailor any course or modules of various courses for delivery in your organisation with emphasis on the issues that affect your employees and specific reference to your organisation’s procedures, policies, industry type and performance requirements.
Advantages of in-house training include:
- Cost savings with group training
- Training times crafted around your schedule
- The ability to address specific employee training needs
- Reduced travel costs and time
- Convenience – Programs are delivered at a time, location and pace that fit in with your business schedule
- Hand-picked trainer/s that fits to your training needs
- Actively promotes the exchange of ideas and shared knowledge
- Greater information retention through team interaction.
We offer all of our public workshops as in-house options. Click here to view our full public training offering.
We also offer these additional workshops as in-house only options:
- StrengthsFinder® for Agile Teams
- StrengthsFinder® for Business Analysts
- StrengthsFinder® for PMO Managers
- StrengthsFinder® for Project Managers
- Team Assessment Workshop
- Team Leader Assessment Workshop
- Project Management Skills for Business Analysts
- Project Cost Management Course
- Project Risk Management Training
- Building & Leading Project Team
- BA Skills for Project Managers
- Use Case Modelling
- Negotiating Skills
- Presenting for Results Training
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Course
- Stakeholder Profiling & Communications Management
- Advanced Microsoft Project Training (Version 2010)
- Coaching and Mentoring for Project Managers
- Business Analysis Tools and Techniques_Oct 2017
- Business Acumen for Business Analysts
- The Conflict Management Toolkit (Managing Conflict & Difficult People)
- The Project Manager’s Toolkit
- PRINCE2® Executive Overview
The PM-Partners group is committed to providing industry leading education that is relevant, up-to-date and designed to suit the individual needs of your organisation. Our facilitators are expert practitioners in their field, enabling them to deliver a learning experience that combines both knowledge and expertise to add real value to your people.
Contact us to find out more about in-house courses.